Skip to main content

Environmental Health

Environmental Complaints

We encourage individuals to complete the Environmental Health Concern Form  (or fill the form below) in order to document health concerns within the district's natural and built environment. The survey is a couple pages, please answer all questions. TRPHD can provide education, technical assistance, or connect you to the correct resources. 

  • If you have concerns about bed bugs, TRPHD can provide information on how to avoid, manage, and eliminate them. Complaints regarding compensation or refunds due to bed bugs should be submitted to the company or individual that owns the property.
  • If you would like to file a complaint about a food business, please contact the Nebraska Department of Agriculture or call 402-471-3422.
  • If you have gotten sick from a Foodborne illness, please submit a report here